Monday 15 July 2013

Sew Gorgeous

I have been meaning to do a post on two dresses I have recently made, but I haven't felt like it until now as it just didn't feel right showcasing these summer dresses when the sun was know where to be seen! But finally the sun has appeared and it is feeling much more summery and happy here!




Both dresses were made using the same pattern which was a New Look pattern number 6143 and dress C. They didn't take too long to make as after I had figured out the first one the second one took less than a day to do! I love both patterns on the dresses and also the style which is very 50's . My favourite! 

I'm going away on holiday tomorrow to Croatia so will be doing a post on that as soon as I get back! So keep an eye out.


2 comments:

  1. love these dresses, very pretty for summer!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these dresses! What fabric did you use? deborah_steventon@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete